In shop wedding parties are provided with a beautiful arrangement of fruits and virgin wine. This is often the kick-off, the first time of the day that the girls are all together. It can be an important bond and can set the rest of the day up for success.
Join us, in salon for a unique way to start off your special day - where you'll be the centre of attention!
Washington House will come to you the day of your wedding and do hair and make-up on location. And, yes, we do travel for destination weddings! (Extra fees do apply)
Weddings are booked on a by consultation only basis. Call today to book your free wedding consultation!!
Tips for a successful day
- Book your appointment early so that there’s more stylists available. Your party will be all together and will be in and out faster.
- Get your colour touched up 4 days to one week before your wedding day. Major changes to colour should be carefully considered and should be done at least a month in advance!
- Schedule trials one month before your wedding day. If you are generally sure of what style you would like, 1 trial most likely will be enough.
- Record your travel time from the salon to where you are getting dressed. Make the day’s schedule as predictable as possible
- Wash your hair the day before your wedding. Do not use any shine products, pomades, waxes, etc. Come into the salon with your hair dry
- Make sure to have a few bobby pins and a purse size spray with you all day.
- And lastly Enjoy the day because before you know it, it will be over!
*Weddings do not qualify for the 50% OFF discount for new clients.